The Harley Dykstra team love a challenge and are focussed on realising the long term potential for your land holdings.
Our firm has been serving the land development industry for over 60 years and is no stranger to the complexities of land development in Western Australia. Balancing the often opposing interests of environmental needs, engineering constraints and planning legislation, Harley Dykstra approaches these challenges with proven methodologies to deliver quality outcomes in a timely manner.
Our services are delivered from well-established Metropolitan and Regional Offices in Forrestdale, Perth, Bunbury and Albany. We have developed excellent working relationships with all government agencies in the regions and pride ourselves on providing the best possible service to our clients, big or small. We are involved in all aspects of the land development process, including town planning, survey, urban design and project management and use this combined expertise to optimise your project outcomes.
Harley Dykstra prides itself on providing a complete service from initial investigation to the point where the owners can apply for new titles. We have local knowledge and integrated expertise to deal with all elements of the subdivision process. The tasks are separated into six key areas/tasks;
- Rezoning of land under Regional and Local Town Planning Schemes;
- Structure Planning and Urban Design;
- Preparing and lodging the subdivision or strata application and obtaining approval;
- Managing the process of clearing the conditions of approval, such as connection to services and civil construction work;
- Conducting the necessary Engineering and Licensed surveying work;
- Preparing and lodging the required plans and documents to obtain final approval and allowing the client to obtain new titles.
We also ensure clients receive regular communication with the status of their project. Our objective is to take the frustration out of a complex process. We use our combined expertise to avoid common hurdles that can affect the cost and timeliness of a subdivision. Our unique combination of local knowledge and integrated expertise is used to resource and inform all our projects resulting in benefits for our clients and other stakeholders.