As our staff will attest, surveyors are integral to the start of any project, whether it is for land subdivisions, construction of roads, utilities or landscaping.
Surveyors are the first people on any development site, measuring and mapping the land.
These primary measurements are then used by town planners, architects or engineers when designing or planning, ensuring buildings and infrastructure not only fit within the landscape, but are able to be constructed safely and accurately.
Because of this vital role, the Harley Dykstra team overcome any terrain and provide accurate data so that our client’s projects can forge ahead.
On that basis, with any project that you are considering, the first point of call should be Harley Dykstra.
We can assist with:
- Terrain modelling including 3-dimensional visualisation
- Urban subdivisions
- Mining tenement surveying
- Rural boundary and subdivisions
- Construction and set-out surveys
- Boundary remarking
- Volume surveys and calculations
- Feature surveys
- Cadastral and strata surveys
- Site and contour surveys
- Exploration surveys
- Hydrological surveys
- Engineering surveying
- Building leases, tenancies and floor areas